20091107

My bike




Since this blog is mostly dedicated to bikes I guess I should start off by showing a picture of my own. Top one is before, bottom is current. It's a work in progress but you'll get the idea. My current ride is a 2003 HD Sportster 883. The heads have been ported and Flowbenched, I've installed drag bars and ran internal wiring, removed a Hell of a lot of pork and will continue to do so, brushed all the chrome up nice and dull with Scotchbrite, put on a seat from an 883R, and have done other miscellaneous stuff. She dynos at 55bhp and 50lb/ft of torque which I think is pretty respectable for an 883 hog. When I found it there were only 1200 miles on the clock due to the fact that a timid meth addict chick owned it. Plus it was covered in horrific chrome covers and doodads so I immediately went to work on that. My next step is a rear fender chop with new taillight and turn signal removal. And maybe a mirror since I'm sort of riding dirty without one. Tell me about your rides. Laters.


2 comments:

  1. Sweet Ride! I am looking into buying a Harley. Who knows some times dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey all. Head over to Rob's blog and check it out. Lots of good stuff over there.

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep it civilized people.