20091214

Auteur



Snagged this pic while watching the bio "Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures." I'd love to find a set of those sweet Beyer phones.

No Rover progress today. Bad sinus thing going on. Looked at buffing equipment though and I'm just not ready to plunk down so she's going to have to settle for a hand wax and call it good. 

I've also been digging into Forza Motorsport 3 on XBox 360. I've only got a few hours in but I must say, this is a truly stunning game. The developers have masterfully and seamlessly blended hardcore simulation and casual arcade play into one beautiful and amazingly deep experience. The best part is, you can transition from one to the other at your own pace and whenever you like. The cars and customization features are very well done but the best part is the online auctions that allow you to use your credits to buy cars from other players. You can even open your own tuner shop. I intend to explore this feature very soon. That's it. Rover and Sporty pics still to come. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep it civilized people.